Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Volume of work

Posted by 35994908 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Volume of work
November 12, 2010 06:12PM
Howzit,

Is anyone else struggling with the sheer volume of facts, particular the numer of different points for various sections of the book.
Just like to know if there are particular things that we should be focussing on...

Thanks for any advise or tips!
November 13, 2010 12:29PM
It is a lot to cover.
I'm glad they didn't ask us to study more chapters.
There are 32 to choose from!
Re: Volume of work
November 13, 2010 09:49PM
Am also struggling to put everything in mind but I hope I'll be a bit ready come wednesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In a long journey, even a matchstick is heavy...
November 14, 2010 10:39AM
I have also been thinking the same thing. Too many facts and lists.It is impossible to spot which is what I usually try to do when a approaching a subject like this. Does anyone know whether the exam paper will be 50% multiple choice as indicated in the exam tutorial?
November 14, 2010 10:52AM
Yeah, as far as I know it will be 50% multiple choice. Judging from last years forums, most of the multiple choice questions came from the assignments and the multiple choice questions from our prescribed books official website.

So i think to really make sure you get as much from the multiple choice is important. That is a big focus of mine. And then obviously focussing on the assignment questions as well as going through as much of the book as I can. It's tough I must say.
November 14, 2010 12:58PM
Hi All

I made a summary of all the multiple choice questions and answers on the textbook's website. So now you don't have to be online to do the questions.
I hope this helps

Questions

Answers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login