Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prescribed book Confirmation

Posted by chair 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Prescribed book Confirmation
May 19, 2010 08:01AM
I bought this book (at Protea)but the link in the book takes me to the website with only multiple choice quizzes. Is that what supposed to be there? I thought there is supposed much more e.g. solutions to end of chapter exercises , etc. The book is written 'ALTERNATE EDITION' at the top right corner of the front cover . Every other description matches what is the tutorial 101. There is no web access code/key is the book and is printed in Singapore. Is this the correct version? Lecturer may you also respond!!!
avatar Re: Prescribed book Confirmation
May 19, 2010 09:28AM
i think it is safe to say that it is a fong kong
Re: Prescribed book Confirmation
June 26, 2010 10:09PM
what do you mean fong kong? do you mean its not genuine?
June 29, 2010 03:08PM
i aslo have the Alternate edition, same ISBN as international Edition, but when I work on the assignments I sometimes get the feeling this is not the correct textbook, take Question 12 on Assignment 2 (Chapter 10) - Chunking, There is nothing about it in chapter 10, I downloaded previous editions of the textbook and there it is mentioned in chapter 16
July 27, 2010 11:08AM
Cjames, what are we going to do? The lecture did not respond to this forum.I probably have to contact them directly. I sent an email to Protea a couple of months and never got a response.
avatar Re: Prescribed book Confirmation
July 27, 2010 11:49AM
where do you stay? have you tried going to juta or van shaick to see if you got the correct book?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login