Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dowload the textbook in 56 pages!

Posted by Bronwen 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Dowload the textbook in 56 pages!
March 22, 2006 04:06AM
Hi,

I did this module last year and summarized Pressman in 56 pages. This is a chapter-by-chapter summary of all the prescribed material, and includes answers to (almost) all the problems at the end of the chapters smiling smiley. The answers are actually incorporated into the notes. Yellow highlights = the textbook questions that were answered in the study guide. Blue highligts = the 'unanswered' textbook questions that I answered myself.

You can download this summary from my website, as well as upload any notes you have made in previous years. Hope they help smiling smiley

Bronwen
Anonymous User
Re: Dowload the textbook in 56 pages!
October 10, 2006 07:51PM
are u joking about the 56 pages?
October 10, 2006 09:31PM
Ha ha, yes, that's all - though still a lot to memorize! Don't forget to download the multiple choice questions too smiling smiley BTW, I recently added a wiki to the site and started working on the INF305 page. There are some useful exam tips up there, as well as some info about last year's exam. Anyone can edit the wiki... I must just get round to writing a Help page for it now!!

Bronwen
October 12, 2006 06:15AM
PS. Someone's just uploaded a very nice-looking set of Mind Map PDFs (for chapters 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10). Pick them up from the COSINE downloads page.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login