Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please help with TUTs

Posted by 36187844 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Please help with TUTs
March 17, 2010 07:29AM
Hi,

Please could someone who is doing this course this year (2010) email me Tutorial Letter 101. I must wait until after the 26 March before I can register (due to supplementary exams). I want to get a head start on the assignments.

my email address is pjdupreez@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Please help with TUTs
March 17, 2010 03:41PM
I am not sure whether you will be able to register, because it seems that its closed. I tried to do the same for some modules but it says registration closed even though I have some supps pending. as for the tut letter, i have just emailed you.
March 18, 2010 07:19AM
Thanks for the tuts.

According to UNISA Staff in Nelspruit, only after the supplementary results become "official" next week, will it be possible to register... but you cannot do it online. You have to go in to a UNISA office.

I don't believe that they will not allow one to register. That would just be unacceptable. In my case, I only need to do 2 more subjects to finish, and this will be year 6, so UNISA has a snowballs chance if they think they'll keep me in limbo until next year...
March 18, 2010 08:40AM
Congrats, only 2 left to finish, clearly tells how much trouble you ve gone through. But what counts is the end result. So once again, congrats for the 28 modules already in your purse smile
March 19, 2010 07:43AM
Thanks man... AI and Computer Graphics are by far the most difficult two subject (mostly Comp Graphic) but damn I love this stuff.

Good luck with your studies this year.
Anonymous User
Re: Assignment 1 questions
March 20, 2010 08:20AM
Hi,

I registered late for this module and only managed to get an old addition of the prescribed book (Angel) for now. The questions for assignment 1 seems different, please could you help me with proper questions if possible.

Thank you
March 20, 2010 10:06AM
I'll post the questions up for you this afternoon when I get home. unless somebody else sent you the questions.

also, check in the preface of the book. there should be a URL for the book's web site. if you need help on the questions, the site has some answers. so you can kind of see how the question should be answered.

found it - http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login