Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UML diagrams help please

Posted by yesh 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
UML diagrams help please
September 22, 2010 12:33PM
Hi there. Anyone who can help with the drawing of UML diagrams, I don't mean the software as in the exam we would have to draw it with a pen/pencil. I would like to get some notes on the starting points of drawing the UML diagrams and maybe some simple examples to help with revision or any notes on how to draw them please! smiling smiley Thank you.
Re: UML diagrams help please
September 22, 2010 02:12PM
As far as I know, the UML diagrams in the exam will based on the diagrams that appear in the textbook. I don't think it's going to be a massively complex diagram that will involve studying from other sources for it.

So take a look at the textbook and then if you're stuck on specific ones, put a question up here.

The reason that I say that is because the field of UML is rather large (see the page at wikipedia). That's why I'd suggest starting from the textbook.

Also, you can get an idea of what types of UML questions they will ask from the past paper.
September 22, 2010 02:39PM
Thank you.
October 11, 2010 01:10AM
I find these guys (dofactory) explain things nicely as well as provide UML diagrams and code snippets (albeit not c++)
October 15, 2010 12:06PM
thanks conman!
October 17, 2010 05:27PM
Another nice site which I have found, specially the relationships, is UML Class Diagram Part1
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login