Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Submission error

Posted by lhristov 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Submission error
June 03, 2010 11:43AM
Did anyone else get an error when submitting A3? The system didn't give me a confirmation screen with reference number but the assignment shows as processed in the assignment list. Do you think it's all good?
June 03, 2010 03:17PM
Yesterday was fine. Try resubmit tomorrow? To be sure

June 03, 2010 06:14PM
I too got an error, when I submited A3 yesterday. Then I thought of resubmiting today, but the link has changed to "closed" - has it been printed? Last time this happened I called the UNISA contact center, they told me that according to their screen, they have recieved it. I explained the problem to them and they transfered me to assignments, who then transfered me to the call centre again. I think there is a bug in the creation of the confirmation page (that's why they need to do maintainence on the 17 July).

Remeber after you have selected the file and type, it uploads it to Unisa, then it gives you a final choice and once you press OK it is sent.
Its best just to leave it, if myunisa shows it registered then it sould be there.
June 03, 2010 08:33PM
OK. So much for the 2 week extension period. Mine is also closed. So no Resubmissions,

June 04, 2010 10:34AM
Mine is also showing as closed after the error. The situation is the same as described by BenVP so I guess it is ok.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login