Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please help,my site displays an error message when I try to load an image of any product.

Posted by Event Horizon 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Please help,my site displays an error message when I try to load an image of any product.
May 12, 2010 10:16AM
My site is number 08. When I try to load an image of any product it displays this message " Error: Catalog images directory is not writeable: "" and subsequently fails to upload the image. Can anyone help?
Mac
Re: Please help,my site displays an error message when I try to load an image of any product.
May 12, 2010 10:49AM
Try again. I changed some permissions yesterday... but it should be back to nomal now.
Hi Mac

I uploaded a couple of images successfully just now, thank you lots for your help.

Amazing internet marketing tips & strategies in a FREE e-book, download now, no signup required http://www.supertips.com/ultimate/x/?id=5172
Nothing to edit
May 12, 2010 10:25PM
Thanks mac for always there when we need you.Kindly explain this to me.Under Report,the product purchased and customers orders total is showing no item and nothing as well to edit.what should l do?
Mac
Re: Please help,my site displays an error message when I try to load an image of any product.
May 13, 2010 08:52AM
That part will only work when a customer really purchases a product on a real site. This cannot happen now because you do not have a real merchant account with, say , PayPal (payment modules). You can just activate the module, but not go right through with it. Your products are not really for sale anyway.

If you site is a real site, then that will work. For now, that is not required.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login