Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Practical - due date and more

Posted by Mac 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Mac
Practical - due date and more
April 01, 2010 11:55AM
It seems the due date for the practical is wrong in a tut letter that some students (maybe just one!) received.

The due date for the practical is 25 May. That is after the written exam. It should not appear as assignment 3 on myUnisa any more - if it does, ignore it. It never was assignment 3.

Your written exam counts 50%, and your practical 50% of your final exam mark. In turn, your exam mark counts 70% of your final mark - the other 30% is assignment 1 and 2, which is also constitutes your year mark.

There is thus suffcient time available to do the prac.

I will nevertheless make it available now because the due dates seems to be out for somesmiling smiley

You can download the prac tut letter now. The due date is now moved forward to the 15th of May.

If you have not completed either of the assignments, then we will allow you to do so within the next week.
Mac
Re: Practical - due date and more
April 01, 2010 12:42PM
Note there is an updated version of the tut letter - a new login and download required when visiting your site is in the version uploaded 12h38.
avatar Re: Practical - due date and more
April 01, 2010 01:14PM
Thank you, Mac!

Just to confirm my understanding: the due date for the practical is the 15th of May, right? And not the 25th?

Regards
Tshepo

A Successful Nature Inspires Other People...
Mac
Re: Practical - due date and more
April 01, 2010 02:43PM
Yip. 15 May. 2010, that is smiling smiley
April 01, 2010 06:46PM
It was smart to add the year...with students, one can't be careless, anything is possible.

May 18, 2010 07:46PM
Thanks Mac for your understanding when I informed you that I was sick and asked for an extension until the 19th of May for the Practical...
You are a saint...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login