Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

View Registration

Posted by Radhika 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
View Registration
October 28, 2009 09:42AM
Hi

May i create this page as a dashboard? Am i right in saying in this page, no details is required to changed?

Rgds

Radhika
Mac
Re: View Registration
October 28, 2009 12:28PM
A dashboard is the opening page, from where I choose to go to any other page. When in another page, there should be links to take me anywhere else I want to go. So the dashboard is really just the opening index page. I want to be able to change a student's details. See the topic project realted - I think it was addressed there.
October 28, 2009 04:58PM
hi

thanks, i think i phase the question wrong, in Page to generate list of student that have registered for a course, will i be right to create a fliter to select a course that is linked to CID and generate a class list or do i still need to edit/delete student for that is registered for a course in the page to generate list of student or can the user do it from Manage student and Manage course pages.... and listing of student is just there for reporting purposes like the amount of student that is registered for a course!

And generating a list of student, do all the student info or i just select the name, surname, course name for the class and field i think that is relavalent

Year of Registration in the database are they refering to Year as in 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year or there refering to year of registration like 2009,2010 etc

Rgds

Radhika
Mac
October 29, 2009 09:14AM
Huh? Now I am confused.....

year of registration e.g. 2009.
October 29, 2009 01:32PM
For Viewing list of students. I created a drop down with a submit button and then it generate a list of students according to a course and display in a table. In this table do i need to edit and delete students?

Rgds
Radhika
Mac
October 29, 2009 02:01PM
Yes.
October 30, 2009 08:15AM
thanks will do
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login