Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 2: Question 1

Posted by rezrovs 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 2: Question 1
May 28, 2009 11:31AM
I'm nearly done with this one but I don't know if my approach to question 1 is right. I've taken some examples from the textbook as to how social behaviour is changing and then I went through the examples of the different types of applications and how each type affects social behaviour differently. But I haven't referenced any other studies, only newpaper articles about people who use the different systems (to prove points about behaviour).

What approaches have you taken?

Thanks,
Rachel

(can't believe there's already a topic here about assignment 3 - where do you find the time!!)
avatar Re: Assignment 2: Question 1
May 28, 2009 02:50PM
smileI haven't started as yet .. putting everything together that is !!
Re: Assignment 2: Question 1
June 10, 2009 06:59PM
Hi,

I wrote the essay with my own thoughts and experiences using these kind of software social networking tools,
however I did reference 5 other sites, but not necesarily took any information from them rather placed them there since that is where I read to find out more about them and they basically made me "aware" of some I did not know. For this it is best to have experienced these worlds like Second Life, I used it for about a year around 2006 and 2007, so I know what it is all about and have extensive personal experience with it, due to this assignment question and went and read about additional virtual worlds and read about the differences between them

Bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login