Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

INF1208

Posted by zakhelec 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
INF1208
January 13, 2009 08:09AM
Any takers? I'm a newbie to this one. eye rolling smiley
T_M
Re: INF1208-Error in assignment
February 11, 2009 09:38AM
Hi

I have found errors in questions 3 and 19 of assignment 1. I dont know what answers to thus choose. Please help.
February 11, 2009 09:29PM
Hi TM, I'm doing it in second semester, so haven't done much more than read a bit of the text book. Those who've been here before seem to think it's reasonably easy, but also interesting, so not to be despised.

As for errors in questions, if you wanted the forum to help you'd have to specify what you consider to be errors, and why you consider them to be errors. In fact that's what you need to do when asking about anything. Maybe set yourself up a kind of "smart questions" template, and make sure each of your "question requirements" is met before asking.

Depending on who the lecturer is, (and few aren't helpful) the best way to clear up errors in assignment questions is through them. They then deal with it if you're right. Sometimes what they do is leave the offending question out of the marking, for instance.

Ah me! The good old days. In the good old days of two years ago assignments weren't survival missions, they were mind exercises. Not all questions were marked because the marks weren't the point of the assignments, knowledge was.... These yearmarks are a useful survival aid, but I actually hate them...
September 07, 2009 10:12AM
What is this module about? Why should I consider taking this module?
Re: INF1208
September 28, 2009 11:21AM
This module is all about the intaction between humans and the machines(computers), how they should be designed without them being difficult to use. You should take it its interesting and it has the best prescribed textbook by Donald A Norman called The Design of Everyday Things.
Re: INF1208
January 08, 2010 11:40AM
Hey There,

Is there someone that maybe have the solution's for the 1st Assignment for 2009 1st Semester?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login