Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

orderedLinkedListType

Posted by ROtti 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
May 01, 2009 09:13AM
Hi all. I'm having trouble with my orderedLinkedListType, it does not reconize the protected members "frist" and "count". I'm using the header file from the unisa cd. I had to adjust the linkedList.h file from the cd to get it to work without all those linker errors and things, thanks to you guys. I have included the linkedList.h file into orderedLinkedList.h file. And both into the programfile. I get unexpected identifier errors for "first" in orderedLinkedList.h. Please help. Thanks.
avatar Re: orderedLinkedListType
May 01, 2009 05:40PM
Use the this-> to access the members from linkedListType. It is stated somewhere in a myUnisa announcement I think.
May 03, 2009 10:20PM
Still doesn't work. The same errors. We're can you download the working header files? I saw someone said that its on the site. Can't find it.
May 04, 2009 12:25PM
Login to myUNISA. Go to the COS211-X tab and use the additional resources link on the left.
May 04, 2009 12:32PM
BTW, I have separate files for both linkedList.h and orderedLinkedList.h. Just make sure you include the linkedList.h in the orderedLinkList.h

Language: C++
#ifndef ORDERED_LINKED_LIST_H_ #define ORDERED_LINKED_LIST_H_   #include "linkedList.h"   namespace assignment2 {

BTW, you don't need to use a namespace, like I did. I prefer using namespaces.
May 04, 2009 06:08PM
It works! I think i forgot to include linkedList.h the after i added the this-> to it. Shot H!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login