Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

COS 112 lecturer-- MA SCHOEMAN

Posted by Meshack 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
COS 112 lecturer-- MA SCHOEMAN
February 16, 2009 12:49PM
Hi

I have never been satisfied of the exam marking of computer science modules. One works very hard and spend alot of time studying for the exam only not to get the results that one thinks he deserve. and I know for sure that sometimes former students are actually hired to mark the scripts and I find that very unfair and uncalled for, coz first of all they are not professional lecturers for that particular module, so they will only mark according to the memo. We pay alot of money for our studies yet we are treated in this manner. Nobody knows how stressfull it is to keep repeating a module over and over again. Plz address this issue.

Secondly I would like to know from you Mrs Schoeman if this module will differ in anyway now that it is offered in semester, will the exam structure be the same as it has been over the past two years or so?

Thirdly, is it true that if a student gets between 30 and 40 for the exam, he can request the lecturer for a supplimentary?
Re: COS 112 lecturer-- MA SCHOEMAN
February 27, 2009 10:54AM
Dear Meshack

Please phone me at 012 429 6857 to make an appointment to discuss these issues.

Mrs MA Schoeman
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login