Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 1 - Solution + Marks anyone?

Posted by bobthebuilder 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 1 - Solution + Marks anyone?
July 12, 2008 08:50PM
Has anyone received the solution to Assignment 1 or any marks yet?

I hope this isin't going to be yet another Unisa course where the lecturer loses / bins / burns your assignments and then on top of it couldn't be arsed to send out any solutions.
avatar Re: Assignment 1 - Solution + Marks anyone?
July 13, 2008 01:22AM
Have you emailed the lecturer?

I hope you're not another student who whines but isn't proactive with the lecturers.

,= ,-_-. =.
 ((_/)o o(\_))
  `-'(. .)`-'
      \_/
http://ilanpillemer.com
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Re: Assignment 1 - Solution + Marks anyone?
July 15, 2008 03:59AM
There was a note about the lecturer being away in June. However I still think it is mad to have to wait 2 months to get your assignments marked. At UP some departments have a rule that it is not allowed to take longer than 2 weeks, and those lecturers do classes as well.

Personally I just feel that it is the only real feedback we get as to how we are progressing and if we need to hand in assignments on time we should get them back in a reasonable amount of time too. 2 months for 20 odd students seems a very long
avatar Re: Assignment 1 - Solution + Marks anyone?
July 15, 2008 07:38AM
I also think it is completely unacceptable, but it is what I have come to expect from UNISA over the last few years.
It certainly didn't used to be like this when I started at UNISA.

--
"Knowledge has much better uses than self-pity and superiority"
August 07, 2008 02:32PM
So seeing as it is going on to 3 months now, anybody get results for assignment 1 yet?
August 25, 2008 04:59PM
Nope, I haven't received any solutions or even my assignments back yet? Anyway else had any luck?
August 26, 2008 11:14AM
Managed to get my marks posted at least both assignment 1 and 2 on the same day, but had to send a mail to the HOD which is not the best plan as it obviously wont make you too popular
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login