Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bullets

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
bullets
August 05, 2008 11:41AM
Hi Toby

Am I entering the code wrong?
I want to enter a bullet between each link on the Northport Home page and the Things to do page, as is when one opens the Event Calendar and Contact Us page in your browser. However I dont want to open the latter two in my Text editor as I want to first see what I'm doing wrong before "copying" them.
The code i'm entering for example is:

<a href="Northport Project/ttdo.html">Things to do></a><u1 type="disc"><a href="Northport Project/evtcal.html">Event Calendar></a><u1 type="disc"><a href="etc etc </center>

Am I a bit ahead of myself in what we've been shown in the book so far or is the code wrong?

Thanks Belinda Bal
Anonymous User
Re: bullets
August 05, 2008 11:56AM
Hi Tobi

and something else, what could be the problem as I've just created a mailto link on the homelisting.html practice lesson, and it works fine on Internet Explorer but not Firefox? Again what am I doing wrong

thanks again
belinda
TvD
August 05, 2008 04:17PM
hi Belinda

I need to see your complete html file not just sections of it
Send it to me as an email attachment to
vdykt@icon.co.za
TvD
August 07, 2008 05:16PM
hi I got your email for the first problem - you used <u1 and not <ul - better to use <UL then you will not make that mistake
<UL TYPE=DISC>
<a href="Northport HOME.html">Home</a><LI>
<a href="ttdo.html">Things to do</a><li><a href="evtcal.html">Event Calendar</a><li><a href="contact.html">Contact Us</a></ul>

<LI> always put in a linefeed <br> - that means jou must look for another solution unfortunately...

I have not received your html that has the email link problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login