Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Task4C-1

Posted by VincentF 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Task4C-1
July 18, 2008 04:07PM
www.fredfrap.com

The over use of colour for the background is the most evident problem, its bright!
The font used for the main body of the text is too big. You have to scroll across to see everything. Site looks disorganized. The site only opens in internet explorer. As it was created in MSword.

To improve the site I would recreate it in a proper web editor, like FrontPage or Dreamwaver. So that it can be opened in different browsers. Then I’d tone down the background colours. I would use frames to make it look neater and change the fonts used.
Re: Task4C-1
July 18, 2008 09:50PM
Most of the poorly designed websites I found were obviously created by someone who has information they want to carry over to an audience, but have no idea how to present it. The colours clash, there is no balance and the navigation is awful. This bad design is off-putting and will ensure that the prospective customers do not go back to their page. By creating a balance, with attractive design and use of colour, the web site will become more appealing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login