Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ass 04 marks not received yet!!

Posted by shine 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Ass 04 marks not received yet!!
August 23, 2006 08:51AM
I haven't received Ass04 results yet. I'm getting very worried about this since exam admission is finalised in the second half of August. And today is already the 23rd!

I've emailed the Assignments section a few times, but no reply yet sad smiley
What should I do now? I'm so confused.
avatar Re: Ass 04 marks not received yet!!
August 23, 2006 12:02PM
Haven't received myne too, don't know whats going on? sad smiley
Re: Ass 04 marks not received yet!!
August 24, 2006 04:44PM
Am in the same boat as y'all...
August 25, 2006 08:56AM
I mailed the lecturer and he replied saying that the fourth assignment of some students haven't been marked yet. Actually the problem is with the Assignment section, which sent some assignments to the lecturers two months after they were sent!

However the lecturer exlained that students will not be penalised if they sent the assignment on the due date. In other words if the assignment is not marked yet by the time the total credits are calculated for exam admission, students will be granted admission to the exams.
August 26, 2006 01:18PM
Thank goodness for that!
August 31, 2006 03:43AM
Count yourself lucky.
I have not even received assignment 3 results yet.
yawning smiley
September 08, 2006 10:14AM
I still havent received assignment 04 marks. But according to the lecturer, students should get admission to exams if they sent the assignment on the due date.

However I'm getting a bit worried about this coz I havent received any letter/email yet concerning exam admission.
avatar Re: Ass 04 marks not received yet!!
September 08, 2006 03:04PM
I've received my Exam Dates Confirmation. (Still havn't received my results yet on myUnisa)

At least I have exam admission. smiling smiley
October 03, 2006 01:26PM
Received ass 4 result via MyUnisa today. eye rolling smiley
October 03, 2006 07:26PM
Had a look at myUnisa and it states that my Assignment 4 (submitted on time) is canceled with a 0 in the credits column, even though I have never canceled an assignment for any subject, ever!!

Any one else in the same boat or is this a one man raft?

Howie
Anonymous User
October 06, 2006 06:52AM
If your assignment has been cancelled, it means that the assignment section has sent your assignment to a different department. I got the same problem with my first assignment. I had to re-submit it. You'll see, when they will send the assignment back to you, you will receive another one's assignment.

dean
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login