Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 3 marks

Posted by Reanie 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
August 14, 2006 01:44PM
I have received marks for assignments 1, 2 & 4, but not for 3 (which was handed in on the assignment date).

Is there anyone else still waiting for their results for this assignment?

Thanx

Reanie
August 14, 2006 03:25PM
Reanie i don't hope the same thing happened to you ... when i queried this after seeing that i got ZERO credits for ASS 3 , Miss Liang told me that she received an "empty" assignment on her desk! I couldn't understand this as i received and kept the upload confirmation report of my assignment submission. Long story short, i e-mailed it to her ( as i always like to create pdf documents which proved that i could not have copied UNISA's solutions to this assignment as the date of creation of the pdf document was prior to the date on which the the solutions was uploaded ) ... i had put in extra effort in doing this assignment and i was not going to let this prohibit me from writing the exams ... ! I sugggest you give her a call .. you can get her no on osprey !
Re: Assignment 3 marks
August 15, 2006 06:27AM
i'm also waiting on my assignment 3 results..
Re: Assignment 3 marks
August 24, 2006 09:06PM
I'm waiting for assignment 3 and 4 results! It shouldn't take this long, its not like they have to make each question. They just a general mark on how much work they think we've done and how well we understand the work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login