Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cause Reanie asked...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
cause Reanie asked...
January 07, 2008 08:56AM
that we stop the conversation in the normal subject phorums about god being great etc...

pity god doesn't teach one to spell properly.....
Re: cause Reanie asked...
January 07, 2008 09:01AM
is this forum only for cos students? why? what about the other sciences? do they have their own forums?
Anonymous User
January 07, 2008 09:05AM
I thinks its only computer science and info people. I don't even think the other schools have forums?
January 07, 2008 09:16AM
they have myUnisa, poor sods.
January 07, 2008 09:16AM
Celene, what was the point of this thread? To talk about how great God is?
avatar Re: cause Reanie asked...
January 07, 2008 09:18AM
I remember that when we had SOL and not myUnisa, the forums for all the subjects was so nice and worked so well.
January 07, 2008 09:59AM
i think the Flying Spaghetti Monster is great too.

,= ,-_-. =.
 ((_/)o o(\_))
  `-'(. .)`-'
      \_/
http://ilanpillemer.com
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Anonymous User
January 07, 2008 10:25AM
Im almost finished the dark materials trilogy (golden compass etc) - very interesting. I still don't see what all the hype was about. People read too much into things me thinks.
Anonymous User
January 07, 2008 02:01PM
Randal, I assume that by other sciences, you mean physics. If that's the case, I dont think there really is a need for Unisa to have an Osprey equivalent cause there's tons of other forums on the net which serve the same purpose. I personally lurk around http://www.physicsforums.com/ which has a number of professional physicists, astronomers and mathematicians helping out with the advanced stuff and tons of other people helping with elemantary stuff. They even have sections for Biology,Chemistry e.t.c if you in that line. If you need help with your studies, you'll definitely find plenty of help there.
January 07, 2008 02:06PM
Thanks, I will check it out. But should this forum not be open for all science students? I don't mean just physics. There is also chemistry, astronomy, engineering etc. Does nobody study these subject at unisa, or is it just an assumption that these students would not want to interact with the nerdy computer science students?
Anonymous User
January 07, 2008 02:09PM
I'm sure mac can best answer that question but I think Osprey is part of his research programme specifically of SOC and thus is not an "oficial" UNISA thing
January 07, 2008 05:57PM
ok, that explains why it actually works!!!
January 07, 2008 11:12PM
@Celene: re origin of my request - it frustrates me if someone posts replies about a subject that is not related to the subject in that thread and then, on top of it, the tread is an announcement which is then blasted on all the other threads in the phorum. Had nothing to do with the content of his reply.
January 08, 2008 08:02AM
who likes ice cream?
January 08, 2008 08:08AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login