Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Web Images

Posted by Msimanga 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Web Images
August 08, 2007 05:37PM
Hi,

My images are not displaying. Is thre anything am doing wrong? am getting a box of the described image size with a small pic icon in the left top corner with the tooltip statement displayed

regards,

Moddie
TvD
Re: Web Images
August 09, 2007 06:30AM
August 09, 2007 06:01PM
Hi,

I had this problem even from the images that i had to display in the Lesson Activities and now am not able to display the photo for my assignments as well.

regards,

Moddie
TvD
August 10, 2007 09:16AM
Then it is a path problem - put the image in the same folder as the html file and then make sure that the image filename in the IMG SRC tag only contains the image file name and not other folders or subfolders before the name
August 10, 2007 10:49AM
Hi TvD,

I am still not wining. I also tried to save it as me.jpg

The "Northport welcomes you" couldnt also display when I was completing the activity tasks.

I first thought that the code i typed in was wrong, but even after coping the one from the ttdo.html, it still could not display.

please help

Moddie
TvD
August 11, 2007 06:55AM
ok upload your assignment (the html file and the image that does not display) to your folder on osprey. Let me know when its is there and which folder it is then I will have a look
March 23, 2015 06:56PM
Hi.I have a problem I have uploaded my site in the root folder and the imagesin the image directory however my images do not show when the site is loaded?I have even tried to change format and then upload again,also have checked that the name in the html is the same font but it has not worked.what can I do?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login