Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Results of assignment 1

Posted by StewartCampbell 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Results of assignment 1
May 17, 2006 10:09PM
good day.
assignment 1 submitted via myUnisa 15 april 2006, yet no marks appear to have been allocated there.

what is happening there?

(student no 3739-117-8)

please advise
thanks
Stewart Campbell
Re: Results of assignment 1
May 19, 2006 10:02AM
hey

i'm also waiting for results forever...i hope they let us know soon...
May 19, 2006 11:19AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting desperately for results eye rolling smiley
Hopefully it will be soon. I've just got my first programming result yesterday (for COS111U), so I'm hoping more will follow shortly...
May 22, 2006 04:39PM
Yay!!! I finally got my result for Assignment 1 grinning smiley
66 Credits cool smiley
May 22, 2006 07:02PM
Eventually....
73/80,
not too shabby.
took long enough...
May 22, 2006 09:02PM
StewartCampbell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eventually....
> 73/80,
> not too shabby.
> took long enough...

Hi guys...I still as yet have not got back my assingment 1.... Did u receive the suggested solution aswell? I struggled with a few an can't continue studying until I sorted them out... Could someone please forward it to me, or this clever guy that almost got full marks,Stewart Campbell, could u send me the unisa suggested answer or your suggested answer? Please guys its urgent. Im really running out of time. Please could u forward it to me at skills@soyouwanna.co.za

Thanks alot guys i really appreciate the effort...

Thanking You

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
May 22, 2006 09:19PM
Sorry, lad
the results were only posted on myUnisa today.
I expect to receive the recommended solution in a couple of weeks.
However, keep your eye on myUnisa, COS114X, for the Recommended solution. It shopuld be posted there shortly (about a week or so, I recon, if COS111 and COS112 are anything to go by).

This stuff is also very tricky for me, coming from a COBOL environment myself.
It takes quite a lot of concentration and careful thinking....

you don't want to use RPC logic here....

May 23, 2006 03:29PM
Yeah still haven't received my marks - It takes up to 8 weeks, so it can still take a few days/weeks.
aaa
May 23, 2006 04:13PM
Also haven't received mine yet. Waiting in anticipation.
Mel
May 25, 2006 10:45AM
Anyone else still waiting for results? Why do some students get their results before others? Do individual markers post them as they've finished? Coz obviously they don't post them all at once!
May 26, 2006 01:45PM
I prefer them being posted as they finish, otherwise it might take even longer if they have to wait for students who submit late.
June 14, 2006 02:12PM
Ok now Im getting upset and worried. Its been a month now since i last asked about the it and I still have not received the solution for assignment 1 from Unisa. Assignment 2 is due in a few days and I am still stuck! How can Unisa do this? I need to go over over the solutions for the first assignment so I can understand better and now assignment 2 is due and I don't know how to do it? Has anyone else received the offical solution to Assignment 1? This will be so unfair if I fail to get into the exam because of this!!

sad smiley confused smiley sad smiley confused smiley angry smiley
June 14, 2006 06:01PM
I also got my assignment back on the 26 May, but no model answers, just the assignment.

June 15, 2006 01:41PM
I would love to get my hands on the memorandum for assignment 1 - so if anybody will forward me the url i will be very greatfull.
Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login