Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ates for the assigments are,Assigments & due dates etc.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
ates for the assigments are,Assigments & due dates etc.
May 03, 2007 08:45PM
Hi All!!
It freaks me out to find that everyone has the same problems as I have. Has anyone found out what the actual due dates for the assignments are? How the hell does the 100 mark system work? Does one need to get the answers right to get a mark, or should one just submit the assignments willy nilly. Then there is the problem of the 3rd assigment!! I am only starting on chapter 4 now due to other subjects' exams looming in 2 weeks, and then there's work!!
Please tell me has anyone made sense out of this lot yet? What a disorganised bunch we are dealing with this time!! Am I ever so sorry I paid good money for the course!! Battle to load Delphi,battle to get password, battle to submit assignments, battle to make sense of what the hell I am actually doing!! Does any lecturers ever read all this, or are they too scared they may be flooded with a barrage?
Let me know where you guys are at and whether you have found any answers yet - Much obliged!! Thinking of all of u!!
Andy
Re: ates for the assigments are,Assigments & due dates etc.
June 25, 2007 02:18PM
I feel your pain!

I agree the dates for the assignments are crazy - why all in June. I too had to grapple with may/June exams and did not have enough time to comprehensively go through the text.

But dude don’t panic! Just try the assignments and submit your assignments to the best of your ability.

After the June exams you will have enough time to go through the work at a snails pace - which is what is required for somebody with no previous programming experience (like me).

Remember its called a programming language for a reason - its another language and the only way to learn a language is to practice, practice, practice.

Chin up dude you’re not alone......
June 26, 2007 06:30AM
UNISA's admin and the folk who decides on these dates have no clue what they are doing....how can you complete 3-4 assignments while writing May/June exams? Anyway that's a story for another day..

Any one has any pointers on Assignment 5 (Question 2.2)??
June 29, 2007 11:12AM
You still have enought time to go through the assignment questions;
This is q2.2's function.

Function ForeignCurrency(Rand,ExchangeRate: Double): string;
begin
Result := FloatToStr((Rand * ExchangeRate) + Rand);
end;

Good luck;
June 30, 2007 10:30AM
Thanks but what about the 2% conversion percentage?
June 30, 2007 02:16PM
try this one guys

Result - ConPercent/100*Result

Put in the procedure call section, but make sure you declare the conversion percentage first.

Any ideas on question 1.1? I have the function nailed but struggling with the procedure call?

Good luck dude
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login