Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can anyone do assignment 1!

Posted by cameltrax 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Can anyone do assignment 1!
April 04, 2007 06:14AM
I can't understand how they can find questions that has nothing to do with the work at hand.

I even went into the delphi help to find answers. That helped! for anyone struggling... Do they realise that question 5 is from chapter 5 and this assignment only covers to chapter 4!

What is going on with these lot this year!!! Did the sudden change in textbooks make them dilly!!!
Re: Can anyone do assignment 1!
April 04, 2007 12:51PM
I am battling with assignment 1. Not sure if I will make it to submitt, please assist.
April 16, 2007 11:00AM
I submitted assignment 1 by guessing more than half of the answers..I want to know one thing, if we only write these modules Oct/Nov why should we have completed all the assignments by end June? Does UNISA not realize that we have other semester modules!!! I just want to complete this degree and never hear of this institution ever again
April 24, 2007 10:24PM
Guys and Gals relax!

I too pooped myself when attempting the assignment - which I have submitted late by the way.

The point of the questions in the assignment is for us to practice different programming questions/problems posed to us by the assignment. That way we learn what works and what does not.

What irks me is the inconsistent communication put out by the departments. I refer to page 7 of tut 101 "Assignment 1 must be submitted by 10 May 2007"

Please page on to page 15 - proposed schedule and assignments - it states clearly that assignment 1 is due by 5 April.

So which is it, 10 May or 5 April for Assignment 1????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login