Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Results for assignments

Posted by ShaunGVW 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Results for assignments
May 09, 2007 09:41AM
Can a lecturer give feedback about when we will get results back? Busy with 3rd assignment, not got either of the first 2 back yet! This surely is not conducive to good learning, as we need to build on where we are going wrong and the correct method, which at this point is impossible.

Shaun
Re: Results for assignments
May 09, 2007 03:29PM
It baffles me also. when u submit an assignment, good or bad, whatever the results are, serve as extra motivation for u to one to do better in the next one.
Nvertheless, i believe soon the lecturers will respond.
keep the faith!
avatar Re: Results for assignments
May 12, 2007 08:53AM
yeah it would suck if we all get 3 assignments back saying "lol wrong layout" or something, with low marks. (i'm doing cos332 / numerical methods 2 btw)

i've submitted a ton of assignments already, and only have results for two - one of which was a multiple choice question. the funny thing is, i've done another MCQ one and even though it was submitted nearly two months ago i've still got no results for it.
Re: Results for assignments
May 14, 2007 11:50AM
I've also submitted the first two assignments.I havent received the results as yet. It is discouraging that one has to proceed 2 the next assignment without getting feedback for the previous ones.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login