Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MSN Study Group

Posted by Kalimukwa 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
MSN Study Group
March 11, 2007 05:47PM
Hey All you C++ Developers in the making....

Anyone out there interested in forming an MSN study group? We could link up when we can, at least once a week for a couple of hours(though I am online all the time) to help each other on the assignments and other things that may come up while working on the assignments and preparing for exams.

If you're interested, send in your msn ID....- I am currently in Canada but I don't mind staying overnight at the weekends to learn\share something.

Here's the ID you need to add to your MSN.......cos112studygroup@hotmail.com If you add me to your MSN, then you don't have to broadcast your accounts on the forum and I can bring everyone registered into the conversation then you guys can decide to exchange your IDs. Let's see how many people we get by Saturday 18th March...start from then and see how it goes.

If anyone has a better idea than MSN, let me know...
Re: MSN Study Group
April 13, 2007 10:49AM
Hey! Good idea. Would google talk work for you? I use google and I think most of the students are on gmail/gtalk.
What do you all think? All we need is gmail adressess/ID's.
April 21, 2007 11:58PM
"Navdeep"

Thanks for your suggestion. However, we already have a couple of people signed up on the MSN group. You might want to get yourself an MSN ID.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Kalimukwa
May 27, 2007 04:11PM
Hi, I am also doing cos112. Already created the MSN chat messenger. Added the link cos112studygroup@hotmail.com but none seems to pop up yet. Is this group still on? or do we look for another?

cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login