Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CSNW1D-J _MODULE 1 :ASSIGNMENT 01

Posted by clinton 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
CSNW1D-J _MODULE 1 :ASSIGNMENT 01
March 14, 2007 12:30PM
Good day,

I have noticed that the first assignment is due soon , how are we finding this course? I have realised studying is not easy for this course(being a correspondence course), but i beleive IF YOU WANT SOMETHING BAD ENOUGH IT IS YOURS, remember "Succes is the ability to do whats REQUIRED to acheives whats DESIRED"

Clinton B. Smith
cbsmith@webmail.co.za
Re: CSNW1D-J _MODULE 1 :ASSIGNMENT 01
March 14, 2007 02:39PM
Hi there, you are right the course is a bit hectic but understandable, especially if you have someone to discuss it with.

One thing I notice is that, it's very pratical wich means if one does not have the resources, you could miss out on a lot of fun - thus messing things up and have to figure out to fix it.
Anonymous User
March 30, 2007 09:47PM
Hi guys

I agree with Clinton, it isn't easy but when you really want something you have to work hard to get it and it pays at the end.

Any tips guys on making this course easy to study even if you don't have someone that you can discuss it with. More especially for someoe like me who is working shifts or should I say odd hours and odd days, which makes it difficult to join a study group.

Hoping to hear from you soon and I hope you done well on the first assignment.

Thanks.

Nzwaki
April 07, 2007 03:23PM
Hi
I am enjoying this course guys, its got valuable information for my day to day duties its hectic but informative. Finding someone to discuss with is helpful as it tests your understanig of the topics.
Nzwaki try to draw up a study timetable which does not clash with your work schedule and try by all means to stick to it,Schedule 1 -2 hours everyday
All the best spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Anonymous User
April 30, 2007 12:02PM
Higuys

Thanks guys for your advices, well appreciated and i've tried them they work.

Is there any study group that is looking for a new member? I would like to join a study group i think that will help me a lot more especially with the hands-on exercises. Im loving this course but i think its even more interesting when you have someone to descuss with.

Please guys come on help. It has to be in gauteng.
April 30, 2007 03:59PM
I stay in Soweto, maybe we could meet in town, say City Library on weekends - even if it's an hour, what do you say? My contacts are availabe you can contact me.
June 13, 2007 11:27AM
Santasi24

I'm staying in Pta and I need somenone who I can discuss this course with,I don't have a problem coming to Joburg. you say your contacts are available Where?

Rgds
Jomo
June 14, 2007 05:07PM
Just click my user name "santasi24" it will take you to my e-mail address, hope to here from you soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login