Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lessons exercises

Posted by M.Sabah 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
lessons exercises
June 04, 2007 10:37PM
Hi

i just want to ask, do we have handle the final project + the lessons exercises or just the final lesson

and i believe we have to lode somewhere , so can i email it to u at ZIP file
thank you
Re: lessons exercises
June 05, 2007 11:08AM
??? confused smiley
Mac
June 05, 2007 05:05PM
This question was answered in the thread Final task drinking smiley

I'll repeat it again here.

You email me the complete project files in a zip file (use the mail address in the tut letter - I'm not posting it here so it can get harvested by spam companies smiling smiley

That's all. The exercises we "evaluate" by you posting your comments in the relevant container thread. Of course you can get away by falsely reporting your progress on the lessons, but we review those comments in tandem with your final project. Ultimately this course is not about "marking" you - it is about guiding and inviting you into the PHP family. Your final project is ultimately your welcome message.

BTW, as an interlude, we had a student who posted a project on www.rent-a-coder.com. Offered to pay someone to code for him. Tsk. It was obvious, given the quality for a beginner. Not that beginner's can't be smart, but we're smarter smiling smiley

One day I'm going to post the best apps on the web - I think that would be real helpfull? It's not giving it away - you still have to code it, and is some cases, try to replicate it. Nothing wrong with that! 20 ways to code an application - but do you follow what you have learned in the lessons? Do you use functions, for example?

In an advanced course (not sure when) it will be - do you follow OO principles? Stored procedures in MySQL? etc...
June 05, 2007 08:24PM
Thank you for ur answer
and thank you for for www.rent-a-coder.com, maybe it will help me thumbs up smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login