Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

460 quo vadis? (read this if your address is not on myunisa)

Posted by tripod 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
460 quo vadis? (read this if your address is not on myunisa)
May 18, 2006 06:33AM
Hello 460ers

I am writing to you all in the hope that we can build some kind of consensus about what to do in regards to COS460. As far as I can find out there seems to be no tutorial matter available at all - at first I suspected that it was just delays in the postal system (I am not in South Africa), but having spoken to other students it seems that I am not the only one in this situation.

Firstly then, if you have recieved any kind of information, could you either reply to me, or make a post to the osprey forum. Repeated emails to the lecturer have generated no response, so I can only assume that something has gone wrong.

In the meantime I have written to the head of the school to find out what the situation is and suggested to him that we either choose a few questions from the textbook ourselves or submit a summary of the relevant section for assignment 2. (due on 1st June). Any input on this will be appreciated, and I will also post his response to the forums once I receive it.

While I am happy to receive your replies directly, it may be more beneficial to all to have this discussion on the forums, particularly as there are a few registered students whose emails are not listed.

Thanks,
Reuben (tripod)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login