Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cancellation of registration

Posted by Reanie 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
avatar Cancellation of registration
August 17, 2006 03:23PM
Someone asked about the date for cancellation of registration for year modules.

This is the information on myUnisa:

Cancellation of Examination Entries

Examination entries for the particular year may be cancelled at the students request.
A student will not be entitled to any refund of fees as a result of cancellation of his/her examination entry.

If a student cancels his / her registration or examination entry for ALL his / her study units on on or before the undermentioned dates, the year will NOT count as a year of registration for purposes of re-admission to studies:

First semester modules: 31 March

Second semester modules: 30 August

Year course / modules: 31 August

If the students were registered for the first time at this University and such registration was cancelled in full before the relevant, abovementioned date(s), their next application for registration is also regarded as a first registration, inter alia, for the purpose of possible restrictions on the number of study units for which they may enrol.

A student whose examination entry is cancelled will continue to receive tuition from the University and may submit assignments (where applicable), but NOT with a view to qualifying for admission to the examinations.
Re: Cancellation of registration
August 18, 2006 10:19AM
from the information you supplied last time i was actually able to cancel three of my year modules, quite a relief as i can start afresh next year and did get some refund. Thanks Reanie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login