Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Credits requirement

Posted by Kilhra 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Credits requirement
July 22, 2006 03:57PM
Do youthink they will actually enforce the 100credits for exam admission this year?
With all the delays in marking etc. I'm not sure it is fair and besides that...if we got our results in a timeley fashion we could cancell the module and still get some money back if we saw that we couldn't get enought credits.
This will be a bit difficult this year.
THoughts?
Re: Credits requirement
July 23, 2006 12:43PM
Personally, I don't see how they can with all the delays being experienced with results being returned to us. Apparently, from email I've received from some lecturers, the backlog is supposed to be cleared by the end of this month.

I know there's a date cut-off for exam admission, anybody know what that date is?
July 23, 2006 01:57PM
august 15
July 24, 2006 07:45AM
Kilhra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you think they will actually enforce the
> 100 credits for exam admission this year?
> With all the delays in marking etc. I'm not sure
> it is fair and besides that...if we got our
> results in a timeley fashion we could cancell the
> module and still get some money back if we saw
> that we couldn't get enought credits.

Let's hope they don't enforce it. I still need to do 2 assignments, and both of them build on previous knowledge, the only problem is I don't know if my previous knowledge is correct becuase I'm still waiting for the results of previous assignments. sad smiley

Anonymous User
July 24, 2006 10:27AM
Perhaps contact the lecturers directly - perhaps they can say if they have seen your assignment or not and what your results are?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login