Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Job opportunity

Posted by Me 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Me
Job opportunity
July 18, 2006 11:34AM
Hi All,

The company I work for is a 3 year old IT company called metalepSys Systems (See our website) with 3 current employees. We have just come into major work for a number of large clients and are looking to hire 2 new people very quickly.

We are looking for 2 people who have genuine interest in computers, especially programming. The work that we will be doing will be in .Net, SQL server and maybe some MS Access and Delphi. We not necessarily concerned with qualification and experience, but a good attitude, ability to learn fast and figure out solutions given little guidance will help. We do informal on-the-spot training and are looking for people who will be able to become useful quickly.

Our offices are located in Randburg. Candidates should have own transport or be able to reliably be at work between 8 and 5 and be able to start as soon as possible. Please email me personally on mpalmer@metalepsys.za.net if you are interested and would seriously like to set up an interview. Please include your name, all contact details and an estimate of what kind of salary you would be looking for.

Regards

Mike
Re: Job opportunity
July 22, 2006 03:47PM
*bursts into tears*
I would love to do this!
But alas...I'm down in the Cape.
July 27, 2006 09:19AM
Hi are these job openings still available?

Regards
September 18, 2006 10:54AM
People, I'm lookiong for a job. I'm busy studying BCOM Informatics and got alot of practical experience with computers and always willing to learn more.

If you'll know of any job's available in Durban, plz mail me at Kavirnarotam@hotmail.com or call me on 082 469 4565.

Many Thanks
Kavir Narotam
Me
November 20, 2006 01:25PM
Hi All,

Another 2 positions have opened up with the same criteria as above. Please email me personally on the email given above with your CV. I know that a lot of you will be finishing soon and we are looking to hire as soon as possible. Note that we do not require that you be finished your degree to apply for this post.

Regards
Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login