Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Download notes for the ICDL MS Access unit!

Posted by Bronwen 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Download notes for the ICDL MS Access unit!
March 21, 2006 08:22PM
Hi,

I did CEM101 aaages ago (in 2002!) and made some really nice notes on the MS Access part. They're organized and only 4 pages long smiling smiley

Download them from my website. If anyone else is making notes for the ICDL units as you go along, please consider uploading them to help out other students!

Well, I hope my notes will help... They are, as I said, rather old winking smiley

Bronwen
Re: Download notes for the ICDL MS Access unit!
September 14, 2006 09:49AM
Dude Browen, The notes on your website are prety good but complicated. I completed my ICDL in 2004 and now work in the ICDL department at UNISA durban. What you are doing is a great help to students. Thanks for all the help.

Many Thanks
Kavir Narotam
September 14, 2006 08:26PM

I did my icdl this yr and those notes were helpful..remember i got my Access 1st time Kavir winking smiley
October 03, 2006 03:08PM
Hi there i have registered to dowmload notes on ICDL MS Access Unit but i havent received a password as yet ?
October 03, 2006 11:48PM
Hi Randil,

3 people registered today, and it doesn't look like you were one of them... Here's the direct link to the registration form. Please try again.

Bronwen
October 04, 2006 08:02AM
Hi Bronwen

I have registered on Monday already and when i tried this mng again it said email registyered already
October 04, 2006 07:09PM
then click on the 'password reminder' button
Anonymous User
February 17, 2007 10:11PM
I've gone through you website. Couldn't find any link to ICDL downloads!!! Please Help out.
February 18, 2007 08:02AM
Hi,

Here is the main page: www.bronwen.name/unisa/cosine.php. The link to click on is at the bottom of the page ('downloads page'winking smiley. BTW, the website is busy moving to www.wikistudent.ws and the notes will soon be moving there too! Please register on both sites smile
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login