Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is That It?

Posted by markdp 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Is That It?
May 14, 2006 02:47PM
Although my site still needs plenty of work, it is basically functioning. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't need to set up the HTTP POST. Who's going to do this for us in the real world if we don't learn how to do it here?

...or am I missing something? (I notice that after completing a transaction and returning to my site, my cart is still full. Is this something I still need to configure somewhere?)

Re: Is That It?
May 14, 2006 02:56PM
Okay, I'm guessing that when we get this software at the end of the course it'll already be configured like this so we won't need to learn that.

Am I right?
Mac
Re: Is That It?
May 15, 2006 08:24AM
We will provide you with the cart at the end of thr course - off course you will need to configure it on your server yourself. It is 90% of what you have changed now ito paths.

The cart that is full still needs to be tweaked. Waiting for PriceTag for some more config detail r.e. their server since they are making changes (why you need to visit the forum regularly). For now you main focus should be on populating your cart and understanding that.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.