Create A New Profile
Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment
School of Computing Short Learning Programmes
Unisa contact information
May 11, 2012 09:39AM
Registered: 8 years ago
Good day Sir
I received my assignment marks back, and it's not looking good.
I have followed the following guidelines and the tutorial letter.
• If there are no links to text files containing the code, but they have sent their code per email, then their final mark is marked down by 50%.
I have links to textfiles
• If neither is present, then just mark the student – I will take a decision.
My code is present
• If the code does not open in a new window, then their final mark is marked down by 20%.
My code is openeing in a new window
• If their code is not commented, then their final mark is marked down by 30%
The code is commented
• If there are no menu links, then their final mark is marked down by 30%
I have menu links
I know that you are not going to check and remark.. Do you have any advice how I can imporve achieve a good portfolio mark?
May 11, 2012 03:21PM
Registered: 14 years ago
No, I will revisit, bu then you have to be sure of your case. I can only recheck on Monday. Hope I remember - send a reminder via email.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
is powered by