Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Registration Email

Posted by Riaz 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
September 27, 2011 11:44AM
Hi,

So after a student registers, an email is to be sent to the student confirming registration, and if it's a new student then an email is to be sent to the student and the class with a list of students for that specific course.

1. Not every student would want to receive a notification of a new student each time a new student registers, is it possible for us to have a check box so that the student can tick the box if they want or don't want to receive the notification ?

2. If the student did not tick the "share information" checkbox then his/her details should not be included in the email with the list of student ?

I'm still a little confused about this.

student no: 77315138
Re: Registration Email
September 27, 2011 01:59PM
1. I should think upon registration, a student receives an email confirming that the student has been registered. (A confirmition of registration). This happens whether you want to share your info with the rest of the class or not
2. If you tick the " Share your info..." button, I think this simply means the info for that particular student can be sent to any student/s who requests the classmates info. eg as a student I could phone the administator and say " Please send me list of my classmates emails etc ( in which case I would get the info of all those who ticked the "Share your info..." button)

This is my take on it, am not sure whether im right.
Mac
Re: Registration Email
September 28, 2011 06:47AM
Correct.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login