Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how does this forum work.

Posted by Timothy 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
how does this forum work.
January 29, 2011 07:24PM
hey guys did not get my couse pack yet. i see that some people have already read sections and posted that they are done with certain topics. can someone fill me in on how this works.
Re: how does this forum work.
January 30, 2011 12:46PM
Hi Timothy

Basically as far as I understand it, the course officially starts in February. Although as you can plainly see some people, myself included have already received their "starter pack”- which comprises of a letter welcoming you to the course, a CD and a Unisa textbook. The tutorial letter will hopefully be available for download soon. So just chill until you get your starter pack, if you don't receive it by the end of the first week of February then simply start a new thread stating that you have not received your starter pack and Mac or someone else will direct you on what to do.
Mac
January 31, 2011 07:02AM
The tut letter will be available today or tomorrow for download. Basically, you work through each topic and have to report back on it, using the topic that already exists and if it foes not, you create the topic.
February 17, 2011 12:02PM
where do i download the tutorial letter?
February 17, 2011 12:43PM
Just go to the message list. Under the subject column there is tutorial link. smiling smiley
Mac
February 18, 2011 08:24AM
Did you not receive a welcoming letter?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login