Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam post-mortem

Posted by RiaanR 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement : Programming Students at UNISA School of Computing 06/19/2019 02:01PM
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
February 09, 2011 06:10PM
And how was it...?
Was difficult for me...and it seemd they asked everything I knew the least of...oh well.
I'm hoping for a pass.
February 09, 2011 06:23PM
No multiple choice...No cathedral & bazaar... /cry smiling smiley
Re: Exam post-mortem
February 10, 2011 07:36AM
I was happy with the exam in general - nice questions, lots of room to argue different view points, and then some "straight forward" ones. I found the "view point" ones to take a long time - 10 marks could be 3 or 4 pages (sorry Mac!), and then you could write just a few lines for 10 marks in the next question.
I always find it very difficult to write (as in with a pen) - the only time I use a pen is Feb and when I need to press the recessed "hard reset" on my phone...

Riaan - from the little I have seen in the forums as to your arguing style, you should be ok!
February 10, 2011 09:19AM
Hi guys
I am planning to register for this module this year. Would you be so kind as to email me your question paper at masa22@webmail.co.za I just want to see how it looks and if I should register for this module. Thanks guys smiling smiley
February 10, 2011 09:29AM
Charms we could not take the exam papers out of the exam venue.
February 10, 2011 10:00AM
I think my answer to the Silver bullet question will raise a couple of wtf's

It wasn't difficult, but I also wish I knew more - not sure if I knew enough, guess we'll wait and see.

Cathedral and Bazaar was an awesome read.
February 11, 2011 04:42PM
The paper was tougher than i thought, but somewhat managable......... im hoping for a pass.

ok, i didnt stuggled to remember the 8 values of the agile manefesto; i wanted to kick myself coz i didnt pay much attention to is during preparation. There were so many things i was prepared for that they didnt ask me about :-( grrrr
February 13, 2011 12:43PM
To Riaan R
Thanks for the feedback smiling smiley.....
Would you guys recommend this module?? Do you feel that you learned a lot?
Could someone please email me the tutorials for your assignment at least.... masa22@webmail.co.za

Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login