Please notify Prof Isaac Osunmakinde (email@example.com), Director of the School of Computing, if you have applied so that the School can check that Unisa has received your application with all the necessary attachments. Please follow the instructions regarding a teaching statement and recently certified copies of your documentation carefully (see below). Incomplete applications may not be considered. The application form is attached.
Below follows an excerpt from the advertisement:
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA
Applications are hereby invited for the under mentioned positions
ACADEMIC & RESEARCH POSITIONS
COLLEGE: SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (FLORIDA SCIENCE CAMPUS)
School of Computing
Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (x2)
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (x3)
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer (x5)
The detailed advertisement together with the prescribed application form can be found on the Unisa website (www.unisa.ac.za).
Salary: Remuneration is commensurate with the seniority of the position
Assumption of duty: As soon as possible
Enquiries: (011) 670 9237 Mr TA Masego
(011) 670 9081 Mr MM Dikana
Closing Date: 29 April 2016 (Applications to be delivered before close of business at 16:00)
• Your application form must be accompanied by a COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM VITAE and;
o identity document (including passport, work permit, permanent residence permit or proof of nationalisation if applicable) (certified copies within the previous six months);
o all educational qualifications (certified copies within the previous six months);
o academic transcripts/records (certified copies within the previous six months);
o proof of SAQA verification for foreign qualifications (if applicable) (certified copies within the previous six months);
o for ACADEMIC POSITIONS a teaching statement (refer to page 1 of advertisement).
• UNISA reserves the right to authenticate all qualifications without any further consent from the applicant.
• The contact details of three contactable references must be provided, one of which must be from your present employer excluding your current line manager if you are an internal Unisa applicant.
• Late, incomplete and incorrect applications will not be considered.
• Unisa is not obliged to fill an advertised position.
• Appointments will be made in accordance with Unisa’s Employment Equity Plan and other applicable legislation.
• We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
• Applications must be posted to Unisa HR: College of Science, Engineering and Technology, NB Pityana Building, Room A1-23, Science Campus, P/Bag X6, Florida, 1710.
• Hand delivered applications can be deposited into the application box (marked COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY) situated at the Science Campus: NB Pityana Building, Room A1-23, Florida Park, Roodepoort (see the full street address of the UNISA Science Campus in the signature below).
• If you apply for more than one position, each application must be in a separate envelope. Applications which are posted in the wrong application box will not be considered.
• Applications via email will not be considered.
• Late, incomplete and incorrect applications will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within two months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.