Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

myLife access

Posted by Mac 
Mac
myLife access
September 01, 2017 09:13AM
The option for students to get to their mylife emails is no longer possible. The technology used for the integration is longer supported. At 16h30 today the message on the myUnisa site for email access was changed to the following :

To access your myLife email account outside of the myUnisa portal please do the following:

1. Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
2. Enter your full email address and the password used for your myUnisa account.
3. Select Sign in

Students can still get to their email, just not via myUnisa.
Re: myLife access
September 28, 2017 06:07PM
When I use the same password from myUnisa account, still it is refusing me access. What could be the problem? I am getting the message below; Can someone assist?

We're sorry
You cannot reset your password at this time because your administrator has not configured your account to use password reset. There is no further action you can take to resolve this situation. Please contact your admin and ask them to configure your account for password reset. To learn more about account configuration for password reset read the article Roll out password reset for users.

If you'd like, we can contact an administrator in your organization to reset your password for you.

Additional details: SSPR_0013: You are not a member of a group enabled for password reset. Contact your admin and request to be added to the group.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login