Man, that took ALOT of messing around until I figured out how to do this one. No matter what I tried, it refused to go into the directories like it was meant to. Searched through the previous year's forums, turns out this was a common problem. The global variable option was to blame again Anyway, after rereading the handbook and realising a certain command wasn't working like it was meant to, it all made sense. Moving on to Lesson 4!
Also completed. Spent ages on this. For some reason you always assume it something comon like not importing the variables correctly. Ended trying different ways of importing them, only to find out it was a small spelling mistake holding me back