Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIBA

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIBA
July 18, 2008 04:36PM
It is not my intention to misuse this forum but as a student of UNISA I think I have to pay tribute to Mr. Nelson Rolihlahla MANDELA:

I bow in humble adoration with my utmost esteem and respect before Madiba:
Thank you - B U L E L A !
Stay well - H L A L A !
I wish you all the best - N D I Y A K U N Q W E N A!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIBA
July 21, 2008 11:51AM
I agree, Happy Birthday MADIBA and thank you for unleashing hell upon South Africa.

[EDIT] No offense Iris, but if you lived in South Africa, you'd see the hell that goes on here. Sigh... i wish Hitler invaded South Africa instead... cos I have Blonde hair blue eyes so i'm safe ha ha! tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
July 22, 2008 02:47PM
Dorac,
whatever the situation in South Africa, this does not legitimise

1. insulting a person, whoever

2. blaming only one person for whatever situation

3. exalting a person like Hitler

I wished I could wash away your bitterness Dorac. If you would like to continue talking please feel free to send me an email "iris.philipp@yahoo.com".

Iris
July 22, 2008 10:26PM
Responding to your comments:

Iris,
as a citizen of south africa it does indeed legitimise my freedom of speech and opinion.

As whith everything ppl in life believe, we always want the proof right Iris? I agree... please take a look at www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=11191& and if you have the time, give your opinion on it?

1. An insult to a person is valid only if they deserve it.

2. The president (at that time) was the leader of the decisions meaning he ran the show so if anything went wrong he is to blame. Let's say USA dropped a nuclear bomb on iraq, 1000's of innocent ppl are killed. Who do you blame? the USA government? Im pretty sure the first name that popped in your head was Bush.

3. For that i do apologise somewhat, i didn't mean to exalt him for his cruelty to innocent people. but i exalt him for the new technologies his scientists discovered as well as the discipline and tactics he used against his enemy. Me as a war fanatic, i admire him for being an excellent leader in tactics.

I never used to be this bitter Iris, not until i nearly got mugged and stabbed by a couple of blacks that had a 20cm knife pointing at my stomach when i was on my way to church. Or when i nearly got mugged for 2 bags of ice blocks.

As i said before i'll say it again... if you lived in South Africa, you'd see the hell that goes on here.
Anonymous User
July 23, 2008 09:11AM
Dorac,
Thank you for your comments.

Nevertheless, I would suggest going on with our conversation by using private email since OSPREY is not the platform for political controversies.

Best regards and a nice day.
Iris

Still welcome to send me an email: iris.philipp@yahoo.com
July 23, 2008 01:37PM
Lol true. Meh... i got better things to do then debate about politics in South africa tongue sticking out smiley he he.

Likeise.
Dorac
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login