Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UNISA AEGROTAT PROBLEMS

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
UNISA AEGROTAT PROBLEMS
December 15, 2008 07:33AM
Guys I applied for aegrotat exams via this stupid online application and guess what. Absent from exams. This service at this university is starting to suck really. I'm so pissed off. As usual before anything can be solved you will have been sent from pillar to post. This university is just shambles at times. A reflection of what is going on in this country.
avatar Re: UNISA AEGROTAT PROBLEMS
December 15, 2008 09:01AM
How many days before the exam did you apply?
Did you check up at all yourself that it had gone through?

--
"Knowledge has much better uses than self-pity and superiority"
December 15, 2008 09:18AM
I wrote it once, but I contacted the lecturer himself, and he put it forward to the exam dept. Rather try to speak to a real person...
Anonymous User
Re: UNISA AEGROTAT PROBLEMS
December 15, 2008 09:42AM
I've been with uinisa for abt six years. I've beenapplying for exams in this way. This were my final exams. Why will I screw it up now. As u can imagine I'm even thinking of driving there cos I have been calling the whole morning and speaking to contact centre people. I think I will need to speak to a real person from there.
Anonymous User
December 15, 2008 09:53AM
I've also done aegrotat exams before, the "absent from exam" thing is normal, that just means you didnt write in the November/December period which is correct if you applying for an aegrotat, just check your time timetable for the Jan/Feb exam period to see if you already have an exam date
Anonymous User
December 15, 2008 12:56PM
Just an update. After calls I eventually managed to sort the mess up. Thanks for the advice guys
December 15, 2008 01:09PM
What was the problem?
December 20, 2008 10:40AM
too embarrassing to say winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login