Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PAST-EXAMS QUES PAPERS

Posted by BAKS 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement : Programming Students at UNISA School of Computing 06/19/2019 02:01PM
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
PAST-EXAMS QUES PAPERS
August 25, 2008 05:32PM
N I just think its awful that we are not being sent past exam papers which are a necessity. I mean how does one adequately prepare for an exam with thoroughly testing oneself, I really believe that after studying a module for a whole year you should be able to evaluate yourself independently before the real thing. Once you fail the exam your gonna be revising with the 2008 Question paper for the Supp in Jan which is more time already spent on this module.
Re: PAST-EXAMS QUES PAPERS
September 02, 2008 06:51AM
you are right about that. i think we should be sent peast questions
October 22, 2008 03:27PM
They have a pool of a few hundred multiple choice questions. They randomly select from the pool for assignments and exams. With 2 years of assignments and exams you would cover the pool of questions. Giving you past exams would mean that the lecturers have to spend a few hours creating new questions.

All multiple choice subjects at Unisa do the same. Which is a good think. Statistically you are going to receive about 30% of your assignment questions in the exam - which is very convenient!
October 27, 2008 08:56PM
I've had friends write their first maths exam early this month, they say that not even one question from their assignments was asked. Well Maths is Maths and S.A. & D. is S.A. & D.
October 27, 2008 09:49PM
as a veteran of this subject i urge u ppl, go over past yr stuff, ul get it word for word!!!smile
October 27, 2008 09:59PM
ok, but where do I get past year stuff?
October 27, 2008 10:49PM
Yeah Silva_surfa Where do we get past yrs stuff, all I've is a big text book, assignments & their memos I dont see myself working up and completing Assignment 4 weithout a textbook. My biggest fear is qualifying for the supp atleast then I'll have my exam to revise with.
June 23, 2019 07:48PM
Where can i find past exam papers with solution for math 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login