Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good Luck and thanx for being so great

Posted by ll 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
ll
Good Luck and thanx for being so great
November 12, 2008 05:12AM
This forum was dead for sometime and in the last 3 weeks, it became very active.

Thank you for being so helpful it certainly made a difference to me. GOOD LUCK with the exam, hope this year's paper will be better.

LLthumbs up smiley
Re: Good Luck and thanx for being so great
November 12, 2008 05:33AM
Amazing what an upcoming exam can do to a forum!
Thanks for all the effort!

Good luck, really hope it goes better this year around, cause no offense, but don't want to see you guys here again!!grinning smiley
avatar Re: Good Luck and thanx for being so great
November 12, 2008 07:16AM
Good luck to everyone from me too - and yeh, I would also prefer not to be here again next year! smile
November 12, 2008 07:23AM
I have never been so worried about a paper in my life before. Thank you guys so much for your help. I really hope I pass this time around,but whether I make it or not, your input is priceless. Thanks for sharing, you have opened my eyes to to so much.

Kisses to all of you thumbs up smiley

Kay

Count it all joy
November 12, 2008 09:17AM
Strongs, hope you all do well (but not better then me, then i'll just look bad winking smiley
November 12, 2008 09:21AM
Then you better score 100%, cause I'm aiming to get 99%. bwhahahahahaha.
November 12, 2008 09:41AM
yeah lol, in the last week this 351 forum has seen more action.....than all other unisa forums grinning smiley

Thanks for everyones contribution, its really made a difference

Good luck to all, may the AI gods shine their light upon you, and may you pass with fury
spinning smiley sticking its tongue outthumbs upsmileys with beersmiling bouncing smileygrinning smileyeye popping smiley
November 12, 2008 10:04AM
True...This spot has been more active then a pub on a friday nitesmoking smiley...Am with you Kay I have also neva been so scared for a paper before (I've neva been so scared even when am going for an interview)

Anyway maybe that fear will keep us all in our toes coz I DEFINATELY dont need another 20% on my academic record.

PS:Am getting pissed drunk after my papersmileys with beersmoking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login