Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Mock exam ? where ?
November 11, 2008 10:12AM
Hi,r

Where is this Mock exam you are referring to ? i've gone through the tuts for this module and couldn't find it.
November 11, 2008 10:14AM
Re: Mock exam ? where ?
November 11, 2008 10:52AM
Thanks, otherwise i would've probably received it in the post in time for next year.
November 11, 2008 10:59AM
Shot np
November 11, 2008 01:49PM
You guys are giving me heartburn and cold sweat with all this working out of the answers of the mock exam.
There's NO ways I'm going to pass if I compare what I currently know, what seems to be expected to be known (from the mock exam) and what was stated to have to know from the exam tut! My interpretation of the work we are surposed to be able to do is on a much lower and easier scale than the mock exam.
Sigh!! (Let me find my packet of Rennies & Calmettes.)
November 11, 2008 02:01PM
Sorry Reanie,
I'm just trying to work through ALL the questions and have us together come up to some kind of consensus as to what the right answers should be.
Currently that last question is giving me heartburn because I don't know how to answer it sad smiley

Bye
November 11, 2008 02:10PM
I am so with Reanie!!
So wish I could pass this one!
But do not know how!!
Will look at all your answers later on, and hoping it will all make sense to me then!!
Thanks for sharing!!
November 11, 2008 02:11PM
Well, I'm going to be extremely lazy and make mis-use of all the confirmed worked-out answers for my studies.... But, I'll make certain that I understand everything - else it's the same as just reading through old assignment solutions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login