Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Final Exam

Posted by 35994908 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Final Exam
October 27, 2008 06:03PM
So how did you find the paper? I found it very challenging, I must say. Especially the last assembler question.

The multiple choice was quite nice. I think I only had one 'a' out of the 15 questions...

Question 2 was tough, especially the theory questions.

Anyway, overall it was a fair exam, I'll just wait for my results before I know whether I pass or fail
October 27, 2008 06:15PM
Think I might have actually "made" this subject this time - hope my results state the same. Have found that if you compare this paper with previous one's - the same type of (math & NASM) questions are asked, just with different variables.
October 27, 2008 06:37PM
Did anyone else notice the mistake between English & Afrikaans wording in Question 1 - think it was m - the one about SAR & multiply by 32 (Eng) & 16 (Afr).
Hope we get that point for free.
Re: Final Exam
October 27, 2008 07:49PM
Considering I only started studying for this subject yesterday (and started the assembly this morning lol), it wasn't bad.

I didn't get any 1's (or was it 'a's?) for the MCQ.

I probably scraped a few marks for the horrid theory questions from q2 (I didn't open the textbook once :< ), but the boolean logic and single-float point questions were easy enough to make up for that.

The final ASM question took me like an hour, but I think I got it mostly right.

Glad it's over! NEXT: INF305 sad smiley
October 28, 2008 12:26AM
Yes the exam wasn't too bad at all!

I also noticed the mistake with question l I think.

3 down 3 to go!

INF207 next, so I'm not too worried at allsmileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login