Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Cannot submit assignment - website down!!!
July 22, 2006 05:15PM
Anyone sharing my frustrations? I tried to submit my assignment yesterday - 1 day before the extension deadline and got a polite message the assignment functionality was not available on the website but that the problem was receiving urgent attention. Now today is the extension deadline and the message I get on the assignment page is "Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance."

OK, who is the server administrator now and how do I contact them? Will the dear lecturers accept my late submission beyond today? confused smiley sad smiley
Re: Cannot submit assignment - website down!!!
July 22, 2006 05:43PM
Yeah. I'm having the same problem. This is so damn annoying! Today is the last day for the extension and I poured so much of hard work into this assignment all for nothing. I am still going to submit this assignment nonetheless with a screenshot of the myUnisa assignment page- hope they are a bit lenient and take it into consideration.

Regards
July 22, 2006 06:33PM
They def. have to.

If I don't submit mine then i have to redo. And that's just not how it works...

Nice assignment tho.
July 22, 2006 06:54PM
The general thing is that if UNISA is down, you can submit late. Just include a note.
Besides...I think because the assignment department is so far behind, very few assignments actually reach the lecturers on time.
This whole year just sucks!
July 22, 2006 07:53PM
It is working now smiling smiley

Wonder if that is the same with multiple choice, just handed my INF120 in that was supposed to be in yesterday but the system was down then too...
July 22, 2006 08:07PM
oh no sad smiley
July 24, 2006 09:16AM
Hi

The problems experienced with MyUnisa will be taken into consideration when marking assignments.

regards
Lazarus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login