Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anyone doing Assignment 4?
August 03, 2008 02:05PM
Hey Guys, just curious to see whether a lot of people are doing assignment 4...its got the same weighting as the others, but its a little tough to motivate yourself to do it so late in the year.

Any thoughts?
Re: Anyone doing Assignment 4?
August 03, 2008 03:22PM
Hey Ryan, If it helps, i will not be doing assignment 4. I just don't have the time to get it done well so I will rather be using the time preparing for the exam as well for all my other exams. I think it would be a good advantage to get it done though and if I had the time I would certainly do it. All the credits toward the final mark will definitely help!
avatar Re: Anyone doing Assignment 4?
August 03, 2008 05:17PM
Busy finishing question 3 and then I'm done!
Ryan keep on trying and hand in what you've got.
Then you will get some credits.smiling smiley
August 04, 2008 02:24PM
I also plan to do as much as I can and then hand in what I've got. Doing the assignment seems to me like a good way (the best way?) to prepare for the exam. Of how do you guys plan to prepare for the exam? Any tips?
August 04, 2008 08:27PM
Argh!! IE7 just lost my post...

anyways - thanks for the responses! Did 4 of the 6 questions - Q6 had potential to be a beast smiling smiley

@Marina - i'm gonna go through the assignments, and their solutions. Thats gonna save me big time in COS 311 - cos I haven't really understood much in Qt - but thats for another day/thread winking smiley

I think everyone struggles with these last few assignments - i know for me its been tough. I've had 25 assignments to hand in - and i've got one left - woohooo!! Right now, i've got 62 days till my first exam, and 101 till i finish for good smileys with beer - can't wait!! Am I crazy for counting?

Cheers!
August 05, 2008 02:24PM
@Ryan - not crazy at all! At least not according to me. You should see my Excel spreadsheet with all it's data, graphs, planning, etc.. My husband has told me I could probably have completed another subject in the time I've spent working on and staring at my spreadsheet!

If all goes according to plan, I will only have 6 subjects left after 2008 in order to complete my BSc in Information Technology Management.

But best of luck to you and vasbyt. You're nearly there! smiling bouncing smiley
August 05, 2008 03:44PM
Amen!thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login