Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 3, 4E - value of question?

Posted by dianne 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 3, 4E - value of question?
June 17, 2008 09:50AM
Can anyone tell me what the point value of question 4e is. It appears massive and my assignment is late already.

I don't want to end up with 0 for the assignment for the sake of trying to get a few more marks. And Radix sorts are not in the syllabus, or the book for that matter.

I tried to phone the lecturers. Aron doesn't work on Tuesdays, and when I call Du Toit his phone says he doesn't work Tuesdays or Thursdays either. By the time I find someone it could be to late to submit the assignment anyway.

Why don't these questions have values - is that because they don't plan on marking most of them?
avatar Re: Assignment 3, 4E - value of question?
June 17, 2008 03:39PM
I don't know what the point value is, but i'd doubt it's going to be a whole lot, but hey, I'm only a student and could be way wrong. But there aren't too many changes that need to be made.

Basically his function is correct for a whole number, so if you put most of it in a for loop and just work with one digit at a time (your own code), it becomes considerably easier.

-Valkeye
Re: Assignment 3, 4E - value of question?
June 18, 2008 10:29AM
Question 4 will carry 16 marks. Question 4e will carry 8 marks. All questions of all assignments are marked.

Lazarus Aron
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login