Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile



Posted by brett 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
November 26, 2008 10:39AM
Anyone else get a text message about the year mark?
I got a text message giving me my year mark, but the result isn't on myUnisa yet...
Re: Results
November 26, 2008 03:13PM
When did you get a text msg? First time I hear about that
Re: Results
November 26, 2008 04:00PM
Got it this morning, still no results up on myUnisa though. It mentioned that my assignment 3 had been marked, with the result for the assignment, followed by the year mark. I'm assuming it was a mistake.
Re: Results
November 26, 2008 08:54PM
In theory, Your year mark is an *average* of your assignments, which counts 10% towards your final mark. The exam mark count the other 90%.

If they only marked assignment 3 now Then we are in serious trouble. They'll finish marking the exams close to 2010. I hope this was some funny joke.
Re: Results
November 26, 2008 10:39PM
Well, a few weeks ago I noticed that I had not received a result for assignment 3 via myUnisa or post yet, I emailed about it, and I got the text message saying that assignment 3 has been marked and indicated the result, which now shows on myunisa, and then followed with a yearmark, I think it was a mistake on the messaging service, because the year mark was the same as the assignment mark. And the year marks aren't up on myunisa yet. I was just interested to see if anyone else received a message like it.

I'm pretty sure it was just my assignment 3 that was being marked this late.
Re: Results
November 27, 2008 07:51AM
Still scary! If the are marking assignments now... when will they mark the exam papers?
Re: Results
November 27, 2008 09:28AM
Thats odd, my Assignment 3 was marked ages ago. Think yours might have been a freak of nature tongue sticking out smiley
Re: Results
November 27, 2008 10:43AM
Yeah, not sure what happened, but I'm glad I queried it, got a pretty good result for assignment 3 smiling smiley
Now just waiting for the year results to go up onto myunisa...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login